A Los Angeles County Office of Education Collaborative Online Service
- Secure management of demographic and academic student data
- Collaborative and efficient information sharing
- No cost to participating school districts
The Educational PASSPORT System (EPS) supports school districts, child-welfare, and other stakeholders by allowing immediate access for authorized users to student records thereby decreasing time in obtaining these documents and maximizing service delivery.
EPS is managed by the Los Angeles County Office of Education (LACOE) and was developed in collaboration with the Department of Children and Family Services.
EPS is designed to:
- Facilitate the sharing of demographic and academic data provided by school districts between Local Education Agencies (LEAs), LACOE, and DCFS; and
- Support the work of the LACOE Foster Youth Services Coordinating Program (FYSCP).