A Los Angeles County Office of Education Collaborative Online Service
- Secure management of demographic and academic student data
- Collaborative and efficient information sharing
- No cost to participating school districts
The Educational PASSPORT System (EPS) is managed online data sharing between Los Angeles County public school districts that administer foster youth evaluation. EPS provides immediate authorized access to interpretative student records.
Managed by the Los Angeles County Office of Education (LACOE), EPS was developed in collaboration with the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS).
EPS is designed to:
- Facilitate the sharing of demographic and academic data provided by school districts between Local Education Agencies (LEAs), LACOE, and DCFS; and
- Support the work of the LACOE Foster Youth Services Coordinating Program (FYSCP).