A requisition that has been successfully budget checked can only be changed via the Standard Requisition panel group. It cannot be updated from the Express Requisition panel group. The Vendor information is stored on each and every line of a requisition. Therefore, if you’ve entered the wrong vendor incorrectly while building the requisition, you will need to make the change on the vendor field on every line of the requisition.
Here are the steps in changing the vendor after it has been budget checked:
1. Open up the requisition you intend to change. Here is the navigation: Go - Administer Procurement - Requisition Items - Use - Requisitions - Requisition Form - Update/Display
2. Enter the Requisition ID of the requisition in the search box and click "OK".
3. From the Requisition Form tab, click on the Line Details button.
This is where the Vendor field is on each line.
4. Click the blue checkmark in the top right corner of the screen to open the field for changing.
5. After clicking the blue checkmark, PeopleSoft will take you back to the Requisition Form tab. Click on the Line Details button again and when the panel comes up, the vendor field will be open for changing.
6. Click on the drop down arrow to change the vendor. Clicking the vendor drop down arrow allows you to search for a new vendor. You can only search by Vendor ID or by Short Vendor Name.
7. Type in the first several letters of the vendor name in ALL CAPS and click search.
8. Highlight the desired vendor and click "OK".
9. Repeat these steps for each line of the requisition.
10. After changing all of the lines, save, re-process, and send the requisition for approval.
For detailed instructions, please refer to the Module 3 (Changing the Vendor or Buyer) of the requisition training manual. Here is the link to the manual for your reference: PeopleSoft Requisitions Training Manual