Log In, Log Out, or Change Your Password
You can access the portal via the following URL: https://lacoe.illuminateed.com/live/?SisLogin
1. Enter the username issued to you by your district administrator. Usernames are first letter of the first name last name (e.g. John Doe Username - JDoe)
2. Enter the password issued to you by your district administrator. Passwords are also "case sensitive," meaning that if characters are set up as capital or lowercase letters, they must be typed that same way when logging into the system.
Note: For username or password recovery, there is a Forgot your password? link below this area you may click. However if your district did not provide your email address to us, the link will not send you your password. In those cases your district administrator would need to be contacted.
3. Click Next. If you only have access to one site (e.g. one school or one District Office), you will automatically proceed to the Dashboard. However, if you have access to more than one site you will need to follow Steps 4 and 5.
4. Use the drop-down menu to select the site you wish to access. Note that selecting the District Office will still give you access to the sites within it.
5. Click Login. You will then see the Dashboard where you can choose from a host of options. See other lessons within this manual for specific guidance in any task(s) you wish you accomplish.
Change Password Instructions
1. Once logged in access is achieved, you can change your password by clicking Change Password in the Control Panel.
2. Type the new password you would like to have. Note that:
- It must be at least 6 characters (letters and/or numbers) long.
- It must contain no spaces.
- Passwords are "case sensitive," which means if you capitalize a letter now, you will have to capitalize it later for the password to work (and if you type a lowercase letter now, you will have to use a lowercase letter later).
3. Type the same password you typed above in the confirm password section.
4. Click Save.
You have now successfully changed your password.
Note: Illuminate is known for its intuitive design, so there is much you can learn just by exploring the site. If you require assistance at any time, simply visit the Lessons and Videos in the Control Panel. For more information regarding Password Recovery, Password Change and Re-set you can visit the Illuminate Password Instructions Page.