L.A. Educational Passport System Features
Features of the Educational Passport System includes:
- CalPADS - Search and display student information from the weekly CalPADS 5.7 Foster Youth Report.
- Counselor Management and Tracking Modules - LACOE Foster Youth Program Counselors to facilitate education case management, including service logs, group home programming, tutorial services, and training for LEA AB490 liaisons. Stakeholders will have view-only access to the information.
- District Reports - Request and view student documents, including transcripts, between all Local Education Agencies. View Camps and Juvenile Hall Student Exit reports provided by LACOE.
- Education Rights Holder and Social Worker Contact - Search and display of student information provided by the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS).
- Individual Learning Plan (ILP) – Access and update ILPs to guide, facilitate, and support students to a path to graduation.
- Instant Access to Enrollment, Attendance, and Progress Reports - Search and display student academic data provided by participating school district(s).
- Multiple Disciplinary Team (MDT) Scheduler - View team and meeting schedules.
- School Transfer (1399 Form) - Request student records from previous districts and report new enrollment to DCFS with a single form