The Educational Passport System facilitates sharing demographic and academic data of participating school districts between Local Education Agencies (LEAs), the Los Angeles County Office of Education (LACOE), Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS), and CalPADS. EPS supports school districts, child welfare, and other stakeholders by allowing immediate access for authorized users to student records, thereby decreasing the time to obtain these documents and maximize service delivery. EPS is managed by LACOE and was developed in collaboration with DCFS. .
- Foster Youth Information System allows search and display of student...
- Academic data provided by participating school district(s).
- Information from the weekly CALPADS Foster Youth Report 5.7 and viewing of digital copies of student education records for Foster Youth population.
- Information provided by the Department of Children and Family Services, such as social worker contact, education rights holder, and placement information.
- Provides counselor management and tracking modules for LACOE Foster Youth Program Counselors to facilitate education case management:
- Including service logs, group home programming, tutorial services, and trainings for LEA AB490 liaisons. Stakeholders will have view-only access to the information.
- Enable the exchange of digital copies of student education records between participating LEAs through request and approval functionality.
- District Reports allows authorized personnel to print a student's transcript, view exited student reports, and view and upload student documents.
- Individual Learning Plan (ILP) to support Aftercare tracking needs
- Multi-Disciplinary Team Scheduler (MDT) shared calendar for LACOE Court Schools and the Probation Department.